 Castle / 5265 (+10)
  Re: question..

(...) their (...) The best way I have found, is just a small rubber band....simply wrap it round the waist of the minnifig....and push the sword...axe...anything really...under the band on the side....easy....!!! Kev...: ) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanabry: What happened to Sir Marcus?

In the picture below, the "off limits area" is uncovered. There appears to be a skeleton in armor laying next to some treasure chests. (URL) Thanks, Elliot (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanabry: What happened to Sir Marcus?

(...) Youch... doesn't he deserve proper burial, Bryan? ;-) -Shiri P.S. I constantly drop hints and forshadowings... it's more fun to wait a while and to see if someone figures it out by themselves until the moment you unravel it all. Meanwhile, (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Survey: Which sets are useful for Casle building? (Was: Re: 7184 useful for castle!?)

(...) these (...) Which brings me to the basic question: which sets do you think are useful in building Castle? (Of course every LEGO set qualifies ;-)) Daan P.S.: thanks to John Robert Blaze Kanehl and Shiri Dori for answering my questions sofar (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanabry: What happened to Sir Marcus?

Sir Marcus Who Is That?!?!?!?!?!?! well all i know is that i vited tha site and look but problem was i didnt know who Sir Marcus is? (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Survey: Which sets are useful for Casle building? (Was: Re: 7184 useful for castle!?)

(...) Like you said - pretty much every set qualifies... I find the SW sets as awesome resources for castle parts and population. Town and trains are normally less helpful, but on occasion there are some cool pieces that come with them so it's worth (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanabry: What happened to Sir Marcus?

Hi Marcus, (...) Well, clicking on the "back to the main castle page" link brought me to this page, where I found the info about Sir Marcus... (URL)My name is Marcus but i dunno what ur talkin bout so plz give me more details That's a neat (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle design against seige craft

Howdy All, I am currently playing around with ideas for my first castle. In doing research (since I'm typically a space guy) I have found that seige craft (towers and rams) pose the greatest threat to a walled defense. (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle design against seige craft

Howdy All, I am currently playing around with ideas for my first castle. In doing research (since I'm typically a space guy) I have found that seige craft (towers and rams) pose the greatest threat to a walled defense. Since a moat is hard to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tanabry: What happened to Sir Marcus?

Seeing the Marcus messages at lunchtime enticed me to look at this now! I never thought of putting clothing on skeletons.. hmm.. in my town there is a sidewalk construction crew uncovering (or is it hiding?) a skeleton (I made raised sidewalks like (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact