 Castle / 5245 (+20)
  old castle elements

Is there anyone who wants to buy these parts from me? I'll trade if you have some pith helmets or imperial armada soldiers torsos(the blue ones) here is where you can see what i have i also have like 2 more shields that aren't in the picture (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: old castle elements

Hi Michael, I'm sure you'll find someone who's interested in those... those are quite sought-after pieces... :-) However, you should know that buying/selling/trading posts aren't extremely welcome in themed groups (like lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FOTW 6497 + Q

Hi there! My FOTW is set 6497 for only (?) $25.75. I saw the black castle elements in the last train compartment and the wooden structure in the middle train compartment. And there is a winding stair, that can be used. And then there are these (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Good deal on Castle item (heads up Castle Heads!)

Hey Y'all: I note that the Summer 2000 catalogue has the #4811 Defense Archer for $1.99 USD each. At the same time the page is marked "Buy any 5 items ... and save $4! Buy 10 items and save $8!" -- which is essentially the same discount to these (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: An idea searching for credibility

Actually I had heard in mentioned in passing. Are there any ardent games then. Say in the Rhode Island/ Mass. Area? And is there a place to download the rules from? (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: An idea searching for credibility

(...) Yes. NELUG has held two BrikWars games and will probably hold more. If you join their group (you must be over 18) you can play. For more info check out lugnet.org.us.nelug ...or... (URL)And is there a place to download the (...) Yep! (URL) it (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Good deal on Castle item (heads up Castle Heads!)

Not a bad idea, although I'd rather get the McDonalds restaurant. I wonder what kind of alternate you could get by combining ten Defense Archers? Of course, it is probably rare shields (like Black Falcons, I have only one of these) that are worth $1 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Good deal on Castle item (heads up Castle Heads!)

(...) Nope. The ones going for > $1 in Auczilla were Fright Knights triangle shields! Go figure... Black Falcon shields generally go for more than that, but whatever... (...) #6428 Wave Saver 17 pc. $1.99 USD. -- Richard (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  7184 useful for castle!?

Hello everyone I've found the Star Wars set 7184, of which I immediately thought: wow, these parts can be very useful in building structures (houses or castle). Normally they cost here in the Netherlands ca. $64,50 but they are now (in some shops) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 7184 useful for castle!?

(...) Oh, I can imagine that all right!!! (...) Well, I'm waiting to find it on sale, and that won't happen for a while yet... and I'm sure I'm not the only one olding my horses for this otherwise fabulous set. :-) (...) Well, I'd love to see your (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 7184 useful for castle!?

(...) I haven't been able to find this set on sale here yet (Central NY state)...I would probably buy a couple to add to my structures...I could rally use alot of the brown plates and elements... I have bought a few 7144 Slave-1s on sale also...this (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Note On Huge Model Design: Masada and other Ancient

Having put a lot of hours into Town building (result: one new 16x32 3-story building completed with no interior) it's back to Ancient, "the fan-created Theme". I'm posting this under Castle because that's where we Ancient buffs squeeze in, right? (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Note On Huge Model Design: Masada and other Ancient

Forgive me, Erik, for some massive snippage. I just wanted to say, wow. Massada is amazing - I studied it for a long time and was even there first-hand (which was an experience I'm not likely to forget anytime soon). Herod, or Hordus in Hebrew, is (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Note On Huge Model Design: Masada and other Ancient

(...) I knew this would get someone's attention. (; It's a lot of bricks! 'Wait' is a short word for it! And if I only build the northern tip it will be massive, but the minifigs will have a fine view from above. I hope to see it for myself someday. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle+Aquazone=Atlantas

XP to .castle, .adventurers (...) smart. (...) That is an awesome idea! TLG tried to combine themes with little success in the Time Losers theme (although it provided great variety). Maybe this is the answer...I know I'd buy em up like mad! -Chris (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  question..

Ahh, yes, Castle legos... What better medium for us kids at heart to build our dreams on a coffee table. However, I just wish the figures lent themselves more to realistic posing. In particular, I would like to know if anyone has found a way to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: question..

(...) Well, it's easy to make it appear that the sword is sheathed and the knight is "resting his hand on the pommel": Take the minifig, and be sure that the hand is in its "normal" position: C-shaped from above, curved edges down. Place the sword (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: question..

(...) I used to make swordbelts when I was younger. I would make a small loop of thread (enough to loop around, say, two 1x1 cylinder bricks). Separate the torso from the legs slightly and slip the thread in on the right side, looping around the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The World of Tanabry!

Hi Shiri, (...) Hehe thanks for the compliments! (...) Yes, the lake is made from raised baseplates. Most of the upper level is built on large green baseplates too. The advantage is not needing to use tiles, but these baseplates are much more flimsy (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Tanabry: What happened to Sir Marcus?

Hi, A few days ago, I introduced you all to Tanabry and Mount Greystone. But in that message, I also challenged you to see if you could determine the fate of Sir Marcus. However, nobody has really addressed this yet! So, I challenge you again, to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact