 Castle / 5247
5246  |  5248
Subject:
FOTW 6497 + Q
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 08:25:09 GMT

Hi there!

My FOTW is set 6497 for only (?) $25.75.
I saw the black castle elements in the last train compartment and the wooden
structure in the middle train compartment. And there is a winding stair, that
can be used.
And then there are these little adds: a skeleton (with the blue Merlin hat), a
ghost, shields from Frigt Knights, some black dragon-wings. And not to forget
all these nice black bricks.
All in all, i'm very happy with this one!

My question: are there any examples of using these elements in MOC's?
I have some ideas, but getting other impulses is never wrong.

(Thanks to Shiri's acronym_faq!)

Bye

Daan