 Castle / 5242
  Re: The World of Tanabry!

Hi Bryan, Wow... I've been speechless ever since I saw that beautiful mountain!! (Good excuse for not posting earlier, eh? ;-) What a *great* design. Using raised baeplates above ground is something that never occured to me! That probably makes for (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The World of Tanabry!

Hi Shiri, (...) Hehe thanks for the compliments! (...) Yes, the lake is made from raised baseplates. Most of the upper level is built on large green baseplates too. The advantage is not needing to use tiles, but these baseplates are much more flimsy (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)