 Castle / 5215 (+5)
  Re: My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style

(...) He might have told you that, but are you sure that was his real reason ? Concerning the castle makeover: From an astetic point of view, it's awfull! Especially that windmill on top makes it look like a Paris nightclub. Just what you could (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: My Website

(...) Whoops, close but no cigar Jeff... (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rare piece

(...) I have two of them (old style heads, with solid studs) from 6372. They were used to make a lamp and a pitcher, as shown in these pages from the instructions: (URL) Tim Buchheim (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The World of Tanabry!

Hi, I've just finished my pages introducing the world of Tanabry. You can read about Tanabry's history, meet some of the characters, and have a tour of a mountain. Here's the address: (URL) those that actually visit: See if you can find out what (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My castle redone in a Gothic Rayonette style

Manfred Moolhuysen <moom@nospamchello.nl> wrote in message news:Fx8nxo.4uE@lugnet.com... (...) awfull! (...) totaly (...) I suppose you could call it gaudy. It is definitely a mish-mash of styles, but then again, all my buildings are. :) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact