 Castle / 5196
  Re: Rare piece

If you wanted that piece, what would you buy: a ~$60 set or a ~$7 set (heck, I'd get the fire breathing fortress!) (...) ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rare piece

(...) But it's a $9 set at the Brickfan site you mentioned. (Not sure why. I got a whole bunch on clearance for only a couple of bucks each, most of which are still in my trade bin.) Anyway, auction/sale flogging generally belongs in the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Rare piece

(...) LOL, of course not, but I didn't buy the set just for that piece :-) That set is fabulous, and the people who found it in the Toy Liquidators are extremely lucky, I'm just glad Chris picked up one for me. We were just pointing out that the FK (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)