 Castle / 5127
  Hello from a new Lugnet Member and Castle Fan

Hello all lego castle fans. My name is Andy Krug and I am an Army Officer currently stationed at Fort Riley, Kansas. I been collecting legos since about 1980 and while I started with Space Legos I quickly moved to the Castle theme. I have been (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hello from a new Lugnet Member and Castle Fan

(...) Great to have you aboard, Andy! I know how you feel; before I found Lugnet a while ago, I had no idea that so many adults still played, or "created", if you will, with their legos. I can't wait to see your creations! And, as you prolly know, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)