 Castle / 5118
  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) yowza!! what a action-packed story! wilson, this is so cool! i love the incinerated moo-man (i like mine medium well, please;-) and the fireball ~ just brilliant!. the use of "space" parts for spells is something i've toyed with, but you've (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally, a new story!

(...) I disagree, more like fett-with better dialogue-and chronies.or maybe even lando;Han was driven by 1)money 2)honor Who knows what drove fett money,a scence of justice or did he just love the job? little off topic yes but my $.02 (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)