 Castle / 5095 (+5)
  Re: CastLEGO - update

(...) Looks great, Shiri! I especially like the Ellestril, very innovative design! Keep up the good work darlin, and you'll be CLSOTW before you know it! -Chris (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CastLEGO - update

(...) Looks nice! And I have to agree with Chris, the Ellestril looks awesome! You finally made a use for that bugle shaped piece :) And congratulations on being nominated for CLSOTW. Wilson (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  My splurge of interior design, or: Daphne and Rose's cabin

Well, after repeatedly and explicitly stating that interiors were my favorite part of building, I had to go and make some *stuff*. And there was my chance, right in front of my eyes - Rose and Daphne's cabin. It can be simplistic on the outside, I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: My splurge of interior design, or: Daphne and Rose's cabin

(...) Hey, cool little cabin, looks very homey. I agree, that piece worked great for a corner table. One question though, what's that wheel thing with the translucent dots on it in Daphne's room used for? Also, I noticed that the 1x2 technic brick (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My splurge of interior design, or: Daphne and Rose's cabin

(...) Thanks! (...) <grin> I knew that would come up sometime. Think about it... re-read Daphne's Decision... think about it s'more... the meaning will connect eventually. About its use, well, that's doubtful. It's there more for looks than for (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact