 Castle / 5013
  Q on set 6097

Hello everybody, I'm not so long in LEGO and like castle a lot. I've recently found a set for only $43. Is it worth to buy it or are there better choices to start a castle imperium. Thanks for the answers, Daan (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Q on set 6097

(...) Yeah, out of the sets that are currently available, that is a good one. You also might still be able to get them at kbkids.com for $25. I have bought a couple at $40, one this week from KB for $25, and got one as a gift. 6097 has a lot of good (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)