 Castle / 499
  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) Whups! You're right. The page before is Scala, though, and that's what I used as a reference. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! It's a moot point for me, really, since neither Belville nor Scala are available in Canada. James (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) never seen them on the shelves. What gives? Mark L (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) i believe they're only available through s@h... later ~ craig (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) Or at Legoland California, which is where I saw them. Presumably also at Imagination Centers and the new Lego Store(s), as well. James (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) Maybe Texas doesnt like Pink? ..... Neither do I, hee hee :/ I wouldn't want them if they were given to me, to close to female toys.... :0 Lord Doyle of Nelsonshire ruler of Castle Grant (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Did anyone else notice...?

(...) Construction Site in Waltham, MA also has some Belville & Scala sets. (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)