 Castle / 4985 (+5)
  Re: Backgrounds

(...) ...Ive tried doing the same kind of thing using both green and bright orange, but it always leavs a bit of bleed thru colour at the edges where the model meets the background :-/ (really hideous with the orange too!). :-/ Green didn't leave (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gallery Stuff (Cale's)

(...) I'm lad yu like them. (...) Like Jeff said, its a hair thing not a scar. I can understand the mixup though. The pictures were done on my scaner witch has certain limits. I'm curently looking for a good quality camera to post better pictures. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tudor Wall Stickers

For Mookie (sans blue windows): (URL) files look rough but generally print fairly nice -- I think I'll snap to grid, or join, or something next time rather than just eyeball stuff. =( On another note, I DO intend to make yellow and red walls also. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  castle database

I think there are some sets missing in lugnet database, I mean the kabaya ninja and knigths kingdom ones. Ah! and one of the samsonite figures pack is not listed in the castle cathegory. (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: castle database

(...) I think the correct place to post is in lugnet.database, but if you're requesting that they're added to the database, you'll probably have to be a lot more specific. I'm not sure what's "required" for adding a DB entry, but minimally at least (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact