 Castle / 4975 (+10)
  Re: Gallery Stuff (Cale's)

(...) Oh, and he changed his name too. (sheesh, yet another thing gone wrong in this post... maybe I should just start over ;-) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Tudor Wall Stickers

Hey Y'all: Anybody wanna try these out? Go to: (URL) you don't have a pdf reader, go to adobe.com and score it there. Then you will want to print to some sort of full sheet 8.5" x 11" sticker paper (Avery makes this item and it is available at just (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Tudor Wall Stickers

If you want to get system red, just take a red piece to a model shop and ask them to match it... (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gallery Stuff (Cale's)

(...) ~ hey!!~ later ~ craig~ (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  I am loooking for a picture of the castle 2000 females

After hearing all of the rucus about the 2000 castle female minifigs I wanted to see for myself, does anyone have good pics of them (the torsos that is)? (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Gallery Stuff (Cale's)

(...) Well, hey yourself!! It's nice to see you back, I'm guessing you're still pretty busy, though, judging by the length of your posts? <still waiting to see the MOCs you were talking about last time> -Shiri (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am loooking for a picture of the castle 2000 females

(...) Here ya go... Wilson uses Princess Storm's torso on the "Lone Falcon": (URL) use Queen Leonara's torso (and skirt piece) on "Queen Cleo": (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I am loooking for a picture of the castle 2000 females

(...) Thanks. Now I see those keys that were being talked about... I see why they are there, remember that the king was often out fighting wars and in most medieval households, the queen (or whoever) was in charge of the household. The keys would (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Backgrounds

(...) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts wamalug guy ((URL) Guide ((URL) the wildlink ((URL) #160 (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Backgrounds

(...) Well, first I take the picture with a piece of bright green fabric behind it. Then I open up the background picture and minimize it (You'll need this later). Then I used the magic wand tool to select all the green. Then I go to the select menu (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact