 Castle / 4981
Re: I am loooking for a picture of the castle 2000 females
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:32:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
After hearing all of the rucus about the 2000 castle female minifigs I
wanted to see for myself, does anyone have good pics of them (the torsos
that is)?

Here ya go...

Wilson uses Princess Storm's torso on the "Lone Falcon":
http://www.sofast.net/~raska/independent.html

I use Queen Leonara's torso (and skirt piece) on "Queen Cleo":
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Royalty.html

-Shiri