 Castle / 4964
    BF shields —Shiri Dori
   So I get these BF shields, right? And they're, like, in different colors. I mean, like, one has this blue border, and the other one is, like, yellow! Totally weird, man! What's up with that? -Shiri Eeww. American teenager speech. (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: BF shields —Eric Joslin
   (...) Umm. AS far as I know, that's just The Way They Are (tm). At least, I know I have both, and I know the source of the sheilds (since I opened the boxes myself, even if it was a long time ago) so I know they came from multiple copies of the same (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: BF shields —Shiri Dori
   (...) So, there's nothing special about it... just these two colors? (No others? <frown>) Well, I'll just make do with these, or maybe (if I get enough... that's a *big* if) I'll make some with my own colors. And they're cool anyway, so who cares! (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: BF shields —Eric Joslin
   (...) Nope, not much special, and as far as I know, just those two colors. eric (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)