 Castle / 4965
Re: BF shields
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 19:24:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
So I get these BF shields, right? And they're, like, in different colors. I
mean, like, one has this blue border, and the other one is, like, yellow!
Totally weird, man! What's up with that?

Umm.  AS far as I know, that's just The Way They Are (tm).

At least, I know I have both, and I know the source of the sheilds (since I
opened the boxes myself, even if it was a long time ago) so I know they came
from multiple copies of the same set, and in the same ratio.

eric