 Castle / 495
    Re: I feel like a junkie! —Mike Timm
   (...) Just from looking at the scans I'd say I will get at least one of everything except maybe the MF, the MF is EXPENSIVE. I'm more likely to get a higher quanity of the 7155 (ATT) just because it looks cool and has a TON of tan, so a couple to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

        Re: I feel like a junkie! —James Brown
   (...) and (...) Oh, I wasn't thinking it was transparant in those colors - but it *might*, and probably *should* be a clear piece with printing. But my cynicism doesn't think so. (...) Ok, I feel dumb, now. :) James (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)