 Castle / 4930 (+5)
  HEHE!!!

Maybe you've all seen this before, but it's still cool. (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: HEHE!!!

(...) Actually, I hadn't seen it yet. It's hilarious! Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want to...) BRICKFEST 2001 IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... START MAKING PLANS TODAY. Card (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bulk castle parts?

No! you're not the only one! I was really hoping to see Grey Plates and dark grey bricks too :( why give us plate colors we can already get???? I understand it's going to take some time to grow... though please, MORE!!! I'm hoping we get classic (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bulk castle parts?

(...) I think that they probably would. I had some Lego knockoff bricks (Tyco I think) and those actually came with similar things to colorforms to stick on the bricks. Tim (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Models for Display at Kidvention

Hey everybody... I am looking for a few models to display at the Kidvention with the LDraw setup. They need to have a virtual representation in .dat format so we can print up a poster of a rendering of the model. I'm looking for stuff from a lot of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact