 Castle / 4922
    Re: Bulk castle parts? —Jeff Johnston
   (...) Yeah, I know what you mean there. The 'rock pattern' walls are pretty nice. I wonder...a lot of people don't like stickers because they're so permanent, but does anybody remember Colorforms? They were a sort of thick plastic 'sticker' that you (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Bulk castle parts? —Tamyra Teed
     (...) I bought some stuff like this at Sam's Club.. it was for making static window clings, it's not the same stuff :( you can run them through a printer so you could put anything you want on them. though I wasn't able to get it to stick to glass (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Bulk castle parts? —Mike Zinkowsky
     (...) If anyone finds out whether or not Color Forms stick to Lego, let me know. My mother works for a company that makes the color form material and then sells it to the companies that print on it. Therefore I should be able to get some loose (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Bulk castle parts? —Tim Coats
   (...) I think that they probably would. I had some Lego knockoff bricks (Tyco I think) and those actually came with similar things to colorforms to stick on the bricks. Tim (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)