 Castle / 4891
    Re: Anyone up for a little Castle Wave 2 speculation? —Shiri Dori
   CMIIW, but you're talking about speculations for year 2001, right? It's still quite early for that, but why not-- I'll join in on the fun. (...) I don't mind them cycling, if that means we get some new characters... three faces are not what I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Anyone up for a little Castle Wave 2 speculation? —Kevin Knoot
   (...) I'd like to see TLG go back to the idea of having two+ factions in which neither is as stereotypically "evil" as the Bulls or the Fright Knights. Something to encourage a little more creative play. (...) I'm thinking that there'll have to be a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)