 Castle / 4885 (+5)
  Re: NEW CASTLE TO LOOK AT FROM OZ

(...) Me too! I'd love to see more pics, you Aussies are really disappointing that way. <grin> take more pics, ah tell ya!! (...) Ah, yes. I have actually been there. And believe me, it's every bit as bee- utiful in real life as in pictures. I'll (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NEW CASTLE TO LOOK AT FROM OZ

(...) My site should be up soon Shiri....I'll post it here....it's just taking alot of time to do and I dont have much spare time.... About Neuschwanstein, have a look here: (URL) Castle is only based on it though.... Kev.... : ) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Did we miss this in the new catalog?

(...) One thing I like about the various displays is that while they have some huge creations, it looks like they also display all the actual sets. Nice touch. I like the one with all the soccer balls. I bet we'll be able to re-create that type of (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Anyone up for a little Castle Wave 2 speculation?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm ready for the bull faction to go away, though I'm sure they'll cycle through another time or two. A return of the forestmen would be nice, or perhaps another not-so-dastardly knight faction. At the very (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Quickie water elemental

I got an insectoids set as a prize at the brickfest, so I figured "what the heck, I might as well build it". And I discovered that... the insectoid queen has a blue head and blue hands!! Thought I, "is that cool or what?" And myself replied: "uh... (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact