 Castle / 4884
Re: NEW CASTLE TO LOOK AT FROM OZ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 03:31:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Gray writes:
"Kev...:  )" <MrBunny01@hotmail.com> writes:

G'day every1 in Castle Land, We just recently had our 3rd get together Down
Under for LegOz where I managed to get a couple of photos of my recent • castle
taken, well they're up for viewing on:
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/006.htm
I'm currently building my own site, with more detailed pics of this castle • and
many other medieval buildings and things soon...so let me know what you • think
of the Castle.

I really, really like it! I've got a precious picture of the real thing,
and the Puzz3D version of it. It's cool to see the same thing in another
medium. I understand you can get tours of it - something I'd love.

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
              http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/

Thanx Chris....it's just actually based on the real thing...I've changed it a
bit...but the overall feel is the same.

Kev... :  )