 Castle / 4861
4860  |  4862
Subject:
A lich and two demons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 03:57:53 GMT

That pesky lich has been up to trouble again... ;-)

Thanks to one of the resident geniuses in ".cad",
I was able to steal^H^H^H^H^Hborrow a DAT file
for the Dragon Wing and -- *FINALLY* -- finish
my DAT file for a slightly-larger-than-minifig-scale Demon
I've brought to the DixieLUG meetings.

I've posted some images that I created
after creating the DAT file(s).

"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/critters/conjure.jpg"
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/critters/conjure2.jpg"

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Franklin

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!