 Castle / 4858
  Re: CASTLE WARS

(...) I'm actually considering doing something similar to this! If anyone reads David Eddings I'm considering recreating the battles of Vo Mimbre (from Belgarath the Sorcerer) and Thull Mardu (from the Belgariad) with LEGO minfigs. For those of you (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CASTLE WARS

(...) Sounds ‘incredible,’ can't wait to see the pictures!!! Do you have a landscape set up for this enormous battle? I’ve never heard of your author Endings, I know Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings and Mckiernan’s Iron Tower Trilogy, but I haven’t read (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CASTLE WARS

(...) fantasy (...) I (...) charge (...) I (...) No I don't have landscaping yet, though for battles this big, they can (and were) really only be fought on big plains. The battle of Vo Mimbre was fought on the plain outside of the golden city of Vo (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)