 Castle / 4841
    Re: CASTLE WARS —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Lots of great points, it looks like the Ninjas are gonna take a beating, but their gunpowder might save them from complete defeat. See… I told you that every thing in the Castle universe was balanced!!! :) Also, the Fright Knight contingent (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: CASTLE WARS —Tim Van der Auwera
   (...) *delurk* better support you in this, before another army gets to many votes... Of course they'll win! they've got the largest number of troops, the best discipline, more archers then any other army... hmmm, maybe I'm biased... oh well. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)