 Castle / 4820
    Re: Something strange about BLACK castle walls... —Frank Filz
   (...) Are you sure it isn't just a case of worn parts? The large surface of the castle walls lends itself very well to getting scratched. Frank (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Something strange about BLACK castle walls... —Bianca Nebab
   I noticed it with the gray castle walls too, though I didn't look at the mold part number. I got a couple of 6074s recently and also a DACTA Fright Knights set and the DACTA's walls are matte while the 6074's are shiny. I also think it's the same (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)