 Castle / 4812
  FT: Yellow Castle Knights for Trade

Hi, I have extra Crown Guard (main guys from Yellow Castle) and a clovers guy for trade (possibly others) what I need is at least one Tuetonic Knight / White cross guy. If you can help me let me know. We can probably just trade shield pieces and (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FT: Yellow Castle Knights for Trade

(...) White (...) Hey, if you have a scanner could you post jpegs of the shields and torsos? I have a bunch of blank shields and armor and would love to remake them. If I can print the stickers out I could probably send you a copy of the cross one. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FT: Yellow Castle Knights for Trade

(...) Yeah if I had a decent one I definately would. I've been trying to get a hold of a Yellow Castle and Townsquare #1592 stickersheet for a while. What's weird is that although the Castle Town Square set is more rare I got a copy of that (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FT: Yellow Castle Knights for Trade

(...) sheet. Now my "Crown Guard" soldiers will have company with the "Heartland Crusaders" or whatever I will call those Town Square knights. Thanks, and be sure to let us all know if you get a scan of the Yellow Castle knights. Tony (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FT: Yellow Castle Knights for Trade

Uh, shame on me, I never got around to scanning that when you asked for it, I'll see if I can find it again... (mostly complete Yellow Castle sticker sheet) (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)