 Castle / 4807
    Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord! —Sun Yun
   (...) This is great! Hopefully these sets will be available everywhere. I love the ninja minifigs so it's great to know that I'll have a handful of new figs to add to my army. Now I can finally beef up my Red Samurai army with better looking figs (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord! —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
     (...) I can't wait to get a hold of these! (...) My thoughts exactly = ) I like the torso details on the Samurai and Ninjas, looks like a couple new designs. At least 2 different graphics on the green ninja... (...) I am excited by this black armor (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord! —Richard Marchetti
     (...) I'll second that. There is obviously some attempt to create a collector "type" of lego as it goes out the door -- those big SW sets, and now these figures that cross theme lines. Someone here once suggested a marketing strategy like Beanie (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Green Ninjas! and the Red Warlord! —Felix Greco
   I'm breaking an 8 month hiatus from Lugnet to write this, so you know I'm excited. But, I've got to ask, whats the scoop on these mini-fig collector pacs? I called S&H as soon as I saw them and got only "they'll be available in the summer." When I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle)