 Castle / 4794
    Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs —Jeff Johnston
   (...) I think you missed out on a good opportunity: give the crystal keeper a trans- green lightsaber blade for a "crystal staff". (You could even stick a lighsaber handle and a gem or Rock Raiders crystal on the top of it.) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs —Wilson Raska
     (...) big (...) Actually I didn't really miss out, I can still go back and change it. That sounds like an awesome idea though! (I just gotta get my hands on a couple of Rock Raider crystals.) Then when people try to take the crystal from its alter, (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs —Wilson Raska
   (...) big (...) I was playing around with the blade and the gem, and this is what I came up with: (URL) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs —Mark Sandlin
   Hey, that looks great. Took me a second to figure out that you used the minifig's hand to hold the gem there. :^) You could invert a 1x1 cone and use it to connect the gem to the rod. ~Mark (...) came up (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.castle)