 Castle / 4781
  Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs

(...) That crystal would look really good in there, the only problem is that I don't have one. I'll probably get one if some of the Rock Raiders sets ever go one clearance. (...) Great idea, I'll have to incorporate that into my giant cave I'm going (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new mode of transportation for castle minifigs

(...) don't (...) one (...) (URL) at most toy stores. HTH, ~Mark (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.castle)