 Castle / 4734
  Re: King Ragnoth debuts...my characters are online!

(...) Wow, cool! I think you did a great job on all the figures, especially the Viscerate. Herod was also very cool, the stingray head works perfectly for that. Ragnoth's army looks pretty scary and powerful. I can't wait to see the structures of (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Ragnoth debuts...my characters are online!

(...) under the red Ninjas. Adds a nice effect. Keep up the good work! Rob (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.castle)