 Castle / 4662
Re: Thanks for the warm welcome but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 15:09:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leandro Braga writes:
Ah whoops I was in a bit of a rush. No fault on yourself. I meant to say that
out of all the castle lego (and therefore only lego) pages I have searched
over, I would say that your page, Pawel's page, and Jeff's page are my
favorites.

What I meant by the stories is that rather than just display creations, you
guys all have some sort of lego soap-opera going on (albiet a bloody, medieval
one!) So congrats on that. If I had a digital camera i'd join in!

Oh, OK, I see what you mean now. Thanks! I too like the story format of
displaying creations - it adds
so much depth to the creations, havng a whole world around them. I know that
a lot of people are working
on their stories, but haven't gotten much/anything up yet (due to real-life
callings. I say, "real life?
what's that?!")...
Having closely followed .castle for the past ~6 months, and .org.cw even
before it existed, I know a lot
of things that people are up to; still, I can't wait to see their finished
stories!

-Shiri