 Castle / 4658
Re: Thanks for the warm welcome but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 05:36:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leandro Braga writes:
Just two more little questions :)

Sure, shoot. :-)

What's going on with the castle world
homepage? I haven't seen it updated for a bit, yet it looks popular, so what's
the deal there?

Ah yes, it's very popular. Pawel, the webmaster (he's a real great guy, you
can read his posts from a few months back) is apparently very busy right now.
Last I've heard from him, he was school-swamped... I hope he comes back soon!

People here are still working on their creations for CW, don't doubt that for
a second. They're often posted in lugnet.castle.org.cw, if you wanna check it
out.

And lastly, how do your characters interact with each other?

By emails back and forth between their creators, probably.

I've seen a few
characters, namely Verneer and Scar, appear on multiple webpages by different
authors - are these just characters the whole community decided to use or
what?

<grin>
Verneer is the aforementioned Pawel's character, and Scar is mine. They are
not community-owned, no. If you saw references to them, that's possible, but
differently-authored websites? Can you show me some URLs? (not to sound over-
protective, but Scar IS mine so I don't want people to get the wrong idea...)

See ya!
-Shiri

Since I never resist a good chance to plug... :-)
<plug> Scar's page is here (although I took the link off my main page - I'll
be updating soon):
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/scar.html
And if you're interested in what she's currently doing, here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/chapter1.html
<\plug>