 Castle / 4655 (+5)
  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) Welcome, join the crowd and the fun! Most of my peasants are armed in a disturbing manner, they have LightSabers! :^) Well about half of them do :^) Rest assured that the "Hand of God" will safely disarm before they do any harm.... Mike ("Hand (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Somebody who is good at math, help with the bulls please?

(...) The patch-eye guy also comes with <set:6032> Catapult Crusher which is only about $8.00. Wilson (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Thanks for the warm welcome but...

Just two more little questions :) What's going on with the castle world homepage? I haven't seen it updated for a bit, yet it looks popular, so what's the deal there? And lastly, how do your characters interact with each other? I've seen a few (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Thanks for the warm welcome but...

(...) Sure, shoot. :-) (...) Ah yes, it's very popular. Pawel, the webmaster (he's a real great guy, you can read his posts from a few months back) is apparently very busy right now. Last I've heard from him, he was school-swamped... I hope he comes (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Thanks for the warm welcome but...

Maybe i'm just confused. Probably just all on your page, which turned out to be much bigger than I thought! I think i've seen her mentioned around, though. In any case I was pleasantly surprised to see Scar is on the same great page as Bloodstone (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact