 Castle / 4647
  Re: THE EASTERN INVASION: The Second Wave!

(...) That'll teach me to post before checking the title...I forgot my "N" key sticks...I posted this as The Easter invasion in CW.....OOPS! (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Some Fun Pics ...

(...) I have added a couple pic, kind of a mini update... Here are a couple pics in the spirit of Dave Eaton's cat...enjoy = ) John (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.castle)