 Castle / 4647
Re: THE EASTERN INVASION: The Second Wave!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 07:18:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I am far from completing my fortress, but my gatehouse is 75%
complete...Postings seem to be low in CW and Castle, so I figured I would
make a modest contribution...

Visit Ninjada at:

http://community.webtv.net/johnNYblaze44/johnNYblazeswebpage

I am still working on the dungeon/foundation...as well as the whole curatin
wall and palace.  Character mini-bios on the way

That'll teach me to post before checking the title...I forgot my "N" key
sticks...I posted this as The Easter invasion in CW.....OOPS!