 Castle / 463
  2000 Castle Weapons, Helmets and set comments...

OK, first off the pics are at (URL) if you havn't seen them. Now to the topic at hand... Some things I havn't seen in new sets for a while! Those new hemets (I've seen them before in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, they're pikeman helmets) are (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)