 Castle / 460 (+5)
  Re: Ninja vs. "real" Castle (was: Re: More news on 2000 lineup!)

(...) ^^^...^^^ RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! Mike's on the loose!!!!! (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2000 Scans are Online!

(...) Cool! There is a bit of juniorization in the 2000 castle sets, but overall I am very pleased. I love the large blue roof pieces and the new shields. The best part for me, though, is the princess minifig in the big castle set, 6091. I only wish (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

(...) castle (...) Let me try again, why is Fright Knights "real" castle and Ninja not? Whether they both collectively suck or not is beside the point. Bruce (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  2000 Castle Weapons, Helmets and set comments...

OK, first off the pics are at (URL) if you havn't seen them. Now to the topic at hand... Some things I havn't seen in new sets for a while! Those new hemets (I've seen them before in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, they're pikeman helmets) are (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More news on 2000 lineup!

(...) Because FK are firmly rooted in what I see when I fantasize about Castle stuff, both in style of construction and "historical" period. And Ninja is not. Wrong place, wrong time. Same reason Wild West aren't Pirates imo, and as obvious to me. (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact