 Castle / 4590 (+5)
  Re: Black Halbards

(...) At the mall of America. (Minnesota?) -Shiri (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  VLC Castle Meeting a Success

An amazing time was had by all at the recent Vancouver Lego Club meeting. More details later, but for now, enjoy the pictures... (URL) Gallery, then May 5, 2000 gallery. Xandria please follow-up to lugnet.org.ca.vlc (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.castle)

  Re: lego vampires?

Check (URL) to see my haunted house. The current bats do hang upside if you use a small grey technic pin inserted into the base of the roof brick. (...) ...Allan (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Halbards

(...) Correct, I guess I mentioned this in the other post I put up. I go t them at the LEGO Imagineation Center at the Mall Of America in Bloomington, MN. Mike I have found things that are normally only found overseas or at S@H before, although this (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle World?

Hey, does anybody out there remember Castle World? I think that everybody had big plans for it, but now it just sits there, all alone. <<KM>> (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact