 Castle / 4579
    WTB/WTT: Castle Walls with "Lines" —David M. Jones
   Hello all, I am looking for the following castle wals with the Tudor-style decorations: (URL) 1x Red with black stripes 1x Yellow with black stripes (URL) 2x red with black stripes I don't have much to trade, but will pay a REASONABLE amount for (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: WTB/WTT: Castle Walls with "Lines" —Chris Maddison
     You'd have a lot better luck if you posted this in Buy-Sell-Trade. Two things: First, not to be rude, but some one needs to tell you, don't post any bst offers or wants anywhere but bst. Second, very few people who dwell in .castle will want to part (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: WTB/WTT: Castle Walls with "Lines" —Paul Davidson
   Just so you understand the market for these much-sought pieces, the half-timbered castle walls tend to sell for around $10 apiece. -- Paul Davidson David M. Jones <djones32@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Fu6zqn.96w@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.castle)