 Castle / 4575 (+5)
  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

It's just black, like the old ghost's. Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fu5ywF.7B@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

(...) Now, I won't have this "health" thing started again ;) Had my fill of the Yellow vs. any other color debate last week, especially since I started it! -Chris (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  lego vampires?

i think that lego vampires would be really cool for someones lego castle... i thought that bat lord was an attempt at them but they need little fangs like the bats do... if TLG released a minifig pack of them i would buy heaps and have vampire (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What about the SW Mini Fig sets?

(...) True but those are 2 figs we have the least use of extras for (Except if your going to make evil, lightsaber weilding, space women of ultimate distruction for Brikwars - inside joke). Where are my Stormtroopers!!! Or generic Rebel Soldiers. (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle)

  WTB/WTT: Castle Walls with "Lines"

Hello all, I am looking for the following castle wals with the Tudor-style decorations: (URL) 1x Red with black stripes 1x Yellow with black stripes (URL) 2x red with black stripes I don't have much to trade, but will pay a REASONABLE amount for (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact