 Castle / 4540
  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) I guess my first suggestion would be nothing :-). Thats what most of mine carry and they look fine. Another suggestion is the basket thing that hangs on their back. I have a few of these in brown and they look good on peasants. (...) Well (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) on (...) Use (...) Or, for a nicer looking walking stick: If you have any spears or oars with the tips broken off, they're perfect for walking sticks. Heck, cut a few off yourself! I know I have way more oars than I'll ever need. But that's (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) yeah, you should only modify lego by "accident" you can use it if it was broken by accident. :) josh (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

Haha, one of my "Armies" that my friends and I use for our castle wargames is a peasant rebellion sort of deal. Mainly pirate bodies, but starting to use the Qui-Gon/Jar-Jar bodies among some other peasant attire. We have a whole regiment (bout 10 (...) (24 years ago, 20-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) Welcome, join the crowd and the fun! Most of my peasants are armed in a disturbing manner, they have LightSabers! :^) Well about half of them do :^) Rest assured that the "Hand of God" will safely disarm before they do any harm.... Mike ("Hand (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) Well, you see, I wanted to build this trap for my little brother using a stake filled pit. I wanted to test it first, but of course I didn't want to get hurt myself, so I dropped a large rock into it, and darn it, I broke about 20 spears... (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) LOL... yeah, I just wanted to, um, umm, ummm... cut some... cardboard... for this art project I'm working on... yeah... and my x-acto knife *accidently* scraped the mike off the Jet head that just happened to be around... ooops ;-) (Actually, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)