 Castle / 4484
  Roborider's 'berd (was:This little dwarf went to the market)

(...) Having just seen a lava roborider in the um,. ABS I can report the halberds are indeed black. The Roboriders were in a roadshow display at the local shopping centre, dispite the fact that they're not due in stores for another two months. (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roborider's 'berd (was:This little dwarf went to the market)

(...) Cool! Black halberds... ah, the places this could go... Joining the ranks of black spears and bows... now, if only we could get some cheap sets w/black swords ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.castle)