 Castle / 4467
    Re: The Eastern Invasion (III) ends ... —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) <STANDING OVATION> WOW! not only an impressive castle, but a Nina Castle to boot...lol Your website and your MOC are an excellent example of creativity and engineering. Amazing work in such a short period of time = ) I have been priveledged to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

        Re: The Eastern Invasion (III) ends ... —Kung-Khoon Quah
   (...) John, Thanks for all your comments and support. One of the best things about lugnet is the fact that it brings a community of people together that likes the same things - ninja themes and Lego. I am sure it is true for me and others that this (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)