 Castle / 4465
    The Eastern Invasion (III) ends ... —Kung-Khoon Quah
   Here's the last installment of the Eastern Invasion which is the webpage I created dedicated to Lego Japanese Castles. (URL) it you will find some history, some culture, some Lego set inventories, some web links to Japanese castle sites and of (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build) !

        Re: The Eastern Invasion (III) ends ... —Shiri Dori
     Hi KK! Great website, I like it a lot! (...) Well, I for one would love to see the pics (that currently appear on brickshelf) on your site, and with captions describing each one... it helps appreciate and understand what stands behind the structure. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

        Re: The Eastern Invasion (III) ends ... —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   (...) <STANDING OVATION> WOW! not only an impressive castle, but a Nina Castle to boot...lol Your website and your MOC are an excellent example of creativity and engineering. Amazing work in such a short period of time = ) I have been priveledged to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

        Re: The Eastern Invasion (III) ends ... —Kung-Khoon Quah
   (...) John, Thanks for all your comments and support. One of the best things about lugnet is the fact that it brings a community of people together that likes the same things - ninja themes and Lego. I am sure it is true for me and others that this (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)