 Castle / 4445 (+5)
  Re: No more steel in jolly old England

(...) I forgot to mention how neat they'd look coupled with a Red Ninja! :) Jeff (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: No more steel in jolly old England

(...) Yep! There were numerous threads about this when the first 2000 catalog pics came out... I can't wait till the "frost" set is released! -Shiri (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: No more steel in jolly old England

(...) Aye, the only reason I'll shell out the 6 bucks is the spears. Prolly buy two or three of them, and trade the rest of the stuff away. -Chris (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Heraldry for future sets:

I am merely the conduit through which these puns pass. They belong to Humanity, who refused delivery. -Cheese (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper

(...) Hmm. Hey Brad, have you been to West Edmonton Mall (world's largest) up here in Edmonton? I ask, since they recently (a year or so) added a fairly large mechanical dragon in the "Silver Cities" theatre complex. It puts on an interesting show (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact