 Castle / 4428
    Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper —Kung-Khoon Quah
   (...) at your ninja-themed building I took another peek at Lego City 2. You have done a fantastic job of putting the pieces together. It all seems to fit so well together with all the color and "bustle" of a large city. Bu-Ra-Do is a great addition (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

        Re: Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper —Brad Hamilton
   (...) Thanks for the compliments. I'll try to post more detailed shots when I do another "official" photo shoot of the city. In the mean time, my fiancee is only letting me take a couple of shots for free on each of her "snapshot" rolls. Brad (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)