 Castle / 4415 (+5)
  Re: Insights from a trip to France...

(...) I'm no historian or anything, but I'd guess that the reason a lot of drawbridges are built with overhead lifting beams is for ease of counterbalancing. You hang a big heavy weight on the ends of the overhead beams, across the fulcrum from the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Crossbow with Quiver?

Hi, Would it make sense if a minifig had a quiver but carried a crossbow? I'm sure that's where he'd put his bolts, but the grey crossbow + brown quiver looks awfully strange... Good thing there are brown crossbows available in the new Castle sets (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crossbow with Quiver?

(...) Hmm... maybe a black quiver (indians sets) with a grey crossbow wouldn't look too bad... -Shiri (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crossbow with Quiver?

(...) I think it looks OK... In fact, #4811 (Defense Archer) includes a brown quiver with the soldier. Of course, the crossbows are mounted on a special stand instead of being held... Chris (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Ninja-Themed, Dual-Tower Sky-Scraper

Hi, I just finished off my first Ninja-themed building. It actually ended up being the largest building in my city (at 13 stories). Here is a picture: (URL) is a link to my main web page: (URL) me know what you think! Brad (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact