 Castle / 4402
Re: Wooden guard barracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 19:40:41 GMT

In lugnet.build, Chris Gray writes:
"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> writes:

I love the commander's bottle of wine, it seems to perfect m-f scale (3),
too bad there aren't any wine cups to scale...

I think I first saw the idea in a newsgroup posting. I wanted to do a green
one, but I was missing half; red and yellow are the only transparent colours
I have both cylinders and cones in.

Pick up a copy of <set:5316> from S@H.  Then you'll be able to make red, green,
yellow, and blue wine bottles.  :)  This is by far my favorite accessory pack.
I get a couple every time I order from S@H.  ;)

I like the way your 2nd floor comes out, in some ways it's similar to my
method in the inn, but you kept the exterior wall connected at all times - I
hadn't thought of that!

Well, they are sort-of connected. The grey part and the back-right-hand
part come out pretty easily.

I did the same kind of thing in my Town Hall/Courthouse:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=367>
:)

Jeff