 Castle / 4390
Re: Old LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 20:42:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Wilson writes:
John D wrote:
"The World of LEGO Toys" (1999, no author given, DK Books)

John, either you've got your books mixed up or DK has re-released the
World of Lego Toys without us noticing <g>.  They did publish "The
Ultimate Lego Book" last year, is that the one you mean? World of Lego
Toys by  Henry Wiencek was published in 1987.

Kevin

Wow, you're right Kevin! I was looking at the cover of one book while looking
at the inside pages of the other - "The Ultimate LEGO Book" is indeed the book
I referenced.  I couldn't find Henry Wiencek in the white pages, although I
think he would be fun to talk to.  Anybody here know him?

John